Manufacturing operations face risks specific to the industry. Having appropriate insurance can help provide financial protection to help the organization reach its goals.
What Insurance Does a Manufacturing Business Need?
Manufacturing companies may require multiple insurance policies to help provide proper coverage for common perils. Your agent may recommend some of the following insurance policies:
- Commercial property insurance
- Data breach insurance
- Business interruption coverage
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Commercial general liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Inland marine insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
Get the Right Insurance for Your Business
Your manufacturing company’s needs are unique, so it’s crucial to consult with insurance agents that understand how best to support your organization with the right insurance coverage. Contact Reynolds Insurance Agency Inc. today to learn more about manufacturing insurance and get a quote.